The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has a history dating all the way back to 1695, making it Scotland’s oldest bank by a wide margin. Now part of the Lloyds Banking Group, RBS supports millions of private customers, businesses and communities across the UK.

  • Compare RBS Auction Finance
  • Auction Finance Comparison
  • Best Rates for Auction Finance
  • Property Development Finance
  • Whole Of Market Broker


      • Compare RBS Auction Finance
      • Auction Finance Comparison
      • Best Rates for Auction Finance
      • Property Development Finance
      • Whole Of Market Broker

      Auction Finance at RBS

      With a global audience of more than 30 million customers, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is one of the world’s biggest and most prosperous banks. Offering an extensive range of personal, private and business banking services, RBS provides loan options to suit most everyday requirements.

      Unfortunately, there are currently no specific auction finance products available from RBS. Conventional mortgages and business loans are in no short supply, but may not prove suitable for those looking to buy properties at auction. Bridging loans and short-term financial products in general are largely unavailable from RBS.

      Quick and Convenient Auction Finance

      Auction finance is typically provided in the form of a bespoke bridging loan. If you’re looking to buy a property at auction, you’ll usually be required to pay a 10% deposit on the day, followed by the remaining 90% within a week or two. As traditional mortgages often take several weeks or months to organise, they’re not the best fit for auction property buyers.

      Even if RBS cannot provide the loan you need, we can certainly help. At Donkey Finance, we work closely with established and independent lenders across the UK. Specialising in dynamic financial products for all purposes, we can provide you with the auction finance you need, however quickly you need it.

      Rather than letting a golden investment opportunity slip you by, contact the team at Donkey Finance and we’ll set you up with an unbeatable deal.

      Poor Credit Auction Finance

      In most instances, auction finance is secured on the borrower’s existing property. Even with a poor credit history, you still stand a strong chance of being accepted. Unlike major banks like RBS, specialist lenders rarely base their decisions exclusively on credit reports.

      If interested in auction finance, simply let us know what you need and we’ll get to work making it happen. We’ll scour the UK market from top to bottom, in order to find you the best possible deal with the lowest borrowing costs.

      Use our online loans calculator for an idea of what’s on offer, or contact the team at Donkey Finance to discuss your requirements in more detail.

      Auction Finance Calculator

      Loan Details


      Personal Details

      Compare Loans Against High Street Banks

      Lloyds Bank
      Post Office
      Santander Bank
      Yorkshire Bank
      Tesco Bank

      Whole Of Market Comparison Site

      Free... No Obligation, No Preliminary Credit Checks